All on 4 is truly a technique or treatment rather than a type of oral dental implant. It can be an optimal tooth alternative solution when the patient has various teeth in either their top and/or reduced arcs that are missing out or cannot be restored.
The Difference in between Dental Implants and All-on-4 Oral Implants
While oral implants can be used to change everything from a single tooth to a full arch, All-on-4 implants are utilized to secure merely a full arch. What’s even more, since 2 of the All-on-4 implants are positioned at an angle, not much bone is required for the treatment. Because of this, clients who typically aren’t able to receive a regular dental implant may have the ability to receive treatment with All-on-4 implants.
Benefits of All-on-4
– Acts and also appears like your natural teeth – All-on-4 dental implant system is completely tailored to enhance your face structure and give you the most attractive, natural smile of your life.
– Eat what you want – Created with convenience while stability in mind, All-on-4 oral implants will not limit your diet like conventional dentures. From sticky sweet and hard peanuts to hot soup, you could keep enjoying all your favorite foods.
– Simply one visit – It typically takes less than a day to place the implants and also could often just take a couple of hours.
– Prevents bone loss – The oral implants in the All-on-4 system change your organic tooth origins, which suggests they keep promoting your jaw bone. Conventional dentures don’t do this, which brings about bone loss gradually while the growth of wrinkles.
– Long lasting – With proper dental treatment, All-on-4 dental implants could last most of your life. No need to replace often like with dentures.
– Saves you time and money – You do not wish to spend more time in the dental chair than necessary, so one of the biggest advantages is that it is one time money and time investment. Time is money while All-on-4 saves you both over time.
If you feel this is the ideal treatment for you then call our Toronto perfect implant medical center and we will certainly help you with the stages and discuss the process and respond to any kind of concerns you may have.